Shirley Bassey - teksty piosenek
Piosenki wykonane przez Shirley Bassey.
- Shirley Bassey - If He Walked Into My Life Did he need a stronger hand?
- Shirley Bassey - Ballad Of The Sad Young Men Sing a song of sad young men, glasses full of rye
- Shirley Bassey - My Way And now the end is near
- Shirley Bassey - Reach For The Stars I reach for the stars
- Shirley Bassey - And I Love You So And I love you so
- Shirley Bassey - All The Things You Are Time and again I've longed for adventure
- Shirley Bassey - As I Love You I will love you
- Shirley Bassey - It All Depends On You Lovers depend on moonlight
- Shirley Bassey - The Lady Is A Tramp I've wined and dined on mulligan stew
- Shirley Bassey - This Is My Life Funny how a lonely day
- Shirley Bassey - Kiss Me Honey Honey Kiss Me Kiss me, honey, honey, kiss me
- Shirley Bassey - Every Breath You Take Every breath you take
- Shirley Bassey - As Long As He Needs Me As longs as he needs me
- Shirley Bassey - Where Do I Begin Love Story Where do I begin?
- Shirley Bassey - Something Something in the way he moves
Did he need a lighter touch?
Was I soft or was I tough?
All the news is bad again, kiss your dreams goodbye
All the sad young men, sitting in the bars
Knowing neon nights, and missing all the stars
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear,
When I reach for your love
For so far above me you always will be
The people ask me how
How I've lived till now
Something to make my heart beat the faster
What did I long for I never really knew?
As I love you all my life
Every moment spent with you
For a love affair
Babies depend on mothers
And never wished for turkey
I've hitched and hiked and drifted too
can make a person say:
What good is my life?
Thrill me, honey, honey, thrill me
Don't care even if I blow my top
And every move you make
Every bond you break
I know where I must be
I'll cling on steadfastly
To tell the story of how great a love can be
The sweet love story that is older than the sea
Attracts me like no other lover
Something in the way he woos me